Kamis, 28 Maret 2013

Kitchen Bakeware Recommendations





Any idea where can buy Kitchen Bakeware ? One alternate to buy the product its from amazon. The reviews for the product

I received a few all clad products (the paella pan, sauce pan, and a fry pan) for graduation and they are excellent. Despite not being teflon, food doesn't seem to stick and clean up is easy. The handles don't get hot even though they're metal too (they do get a little warmish, so be careful just in case). I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not, but I put them in the dishwasher and haven't had any problems. This specific pan is great for items like pasta w/ cheese and veggies. I love that it has a cover. The only drawback is the price.




You can get this product right there : All-Clad Stainless Paella Pan (Kitchen)


Please give me a review for this product :)
Thanks !

1 komentar:

  1. Have been using this pan for about a month now. It has a nice even cooking surface, and cleans up very nicely. Nothing sticks to it, and the handles make it easy to carry to the table, and store in the cabinet.

    BalasHapus