Minggu, 10 Februari 2013

Why 16 X 16 X 1 Square Industrial Pizza Stone is a Best Bakeware Product ?





Any idea where can buy Kitchen Bakeware ? One alternate to buy the product its from amazon. The reviews for the product

I used these stands for my wedding reception and I received so many compliments on them. They're just as lovely in person as they are in the picture - perhaps even more so. Also, it was pretty amazing how much weight these stands could hold. I baked 3 different cakes to use on each of these stands, and though I had to resort to placing my heaviest cake (3 tier cake w/ 6in-8in-10in tiers) on the table instead, the display looked beautiful using only 2 stands around it and they held my other heavy cakes just fine. Just be aware that if you plan to use these for large/heavy wedding cakes, they may not hold all the weight.




This a recommendation link for buy the product : 16 X 16 X 1 Square Industrial Pizza Stone


Please give me a review for this product :)


3 komentar:

  1. This stone is thick enough to remain hot after your pizza is placed on it. It works great on the grill and/or the oven.

    BalasHapus
  2. nice and thick pizza stone just as described. Will order this product in the future for a larger size when I get my new stove

    BalasHapus
  3. It's so heavy! ....It works well and the size is great for a large pizza. If you don't plan on removing it from your oven so much, then the weight won't be an issue.

    BalasHapus