Kamis, 21 Februari 2013

Where Can Get This One KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 12-Piece Nonstick Hard Base Cookware Set, Red (Kitchen) ?





This is recommended product for you, if you need a Kitchen Bakeware with a many good review and cheap price

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 12-Piece Nonstick Hard Base Cookware Set, Red (Kitchen)

One Review for This Product
I LOVED these pots and pans at first. That was until I used them. I realized that the nonstick coating was flawed in one of the pans and also in the griddle pan I also purchased. It had a little bump in it, almost like there was dirt or hair on the surface before it was treated with the coating. About 6 months into use, the end of the saute pan handle came off. The handles are rubber with a metal tip. The metal tip came off leaving a ugly looking end to the rubber handle.

I have only used nylon utencils and used and washed them according to instructions, but the nonstick coating started to flake off after about 1 year of use. I expected more life out of these things. I tried to make do, but now we're getting flecks of nonstick coating in our food so out they go. I've since learned that non stick coatings only last about that long under just light household use. I'm currently shopping for good, old fashioned stainless steel cookware. I hope they'll last forever just like my mom's set which she's had for 30 years.



You can get this product right there : KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 12-Piece Nonstick Hard Base Cookware Set, Red (Kitchen)


Have a reviews about this product ?
Thanks !

9 komentar:

  1. I say... go for it! I was so very pleasantly surprised with the quality of this set. While it is NOT dishwasher safe, they wash up like a dream... no effort required, so I don't mind doing these dishes! They are heavy and well-made. The silicone handles are fabulous too! They are so soft and give you such a nice grip on the pan. How can you complain with the bonus au-grautin pans? That makes a 14 pc set for $104.99 SHIPPED! (free shipping and code CLEAROUT at checkout takes an extra $25 off your order). My recommendation is 5* and I would give them a higher number if I could!

    BalasHapus
  2. I just bought this set and was dismayed to note in the "Important Safety, Use & Care Information" that the set is not dishwasher safe and is not recommended for use on Ceramic/Glass Stovetops.

    BalasHapus
  3. AS A CERTIFEID EXECUTIVE CHEF,I AM CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR QUALITY COOKWARE. THIS SET IS A++. GREAT HEAT DISTRIBUTION. EASY CLEAN UP. A GREAT COLOR. PLUS, I GOT THE TWELVE PIECE SET ($259.00)FOR $99.00 DELIVERED. I HAVE BOUGHT OTHER PROFESSIONAL (AND MORE EXPENSIVE)COOKWARE THAT DOES NOT WORK AS WELL AS THIS SET. I RECOMEND THIS SET FOR ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR GOOD QUALITY, GREAT PRICE, AND NOT LOOKING TO SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE ON COOKWARE.

    BalasHapus
  4. The item description did not state that if you use these pans on a ceramic/glasstop stove the pan may "fuse to the stovetop requiring replacement of the stovetop". If you don't have a glass cooktop this is a very nice set for the price.

    BalasHapus
  5. I put mine in the dishwasher anyway. The red has discolored somewhat, but the coating is fine and they cook great.

    BalasHapus
  6. These are excellent pots- the nonstick surface is an improvement over regular old Teflon and they're heavy and spread the heat well. Gotta love the splendid red color, too!

    I find these cook a bit slow, but that's a good thing; I haven't managed to overcook and mangle a single thing in these pots. The heat spreads well and stays consistent, I haven't had any "cold spot" problems. They're also a snap to clean, I like an OXO Nylon bristle dish scrubber. Nothing sticks and pots almost wash themselves.

    I wish they made a 12 inch skillet; but this is a perfect starter set and easier to use than a lot of fancy pots are.

    Very Highly Recomended!

    BalasHapus
  7. For the price of this set you cannot go wrong. The set lives up to everything else wonderful that KitchenAid makes. The handles are strong and have a great feel, and do not get hot even under the most extreme heat. Washes up great in the dishwasher too! Even cooking heat ensures every portion is cooked evenly. I highly recommend this set from KitchenAid, and no one else can even touch the price that Amazon has it at!

    BalasHapus
  8. Do not buy these products if you have a flattop stove. You can't turn yourstove top over medium heat or else the pot melts onto your cooktop ruining your stove! They don't tell you that the ceramic will melt at too high a temp and bond to your cooktop so beware!! It seems like the chance of this happening would be low, no, I put a pot onto boil med-high and the pot started to fuse to my cooktop. I smelt the burning but it still left some pot residue on one of the burners...Yuck. Probably great for a gas stove

    BalasHapus
  9. This is great cookware, I am wondering if anyone is actually reading all the directions???

    About glass top stoves, etc, it just states do not slide your pots all over as to scratch, and NOT to cook an EMPTY POT on a hot glass top stove or the damage could happen, NOT with normal use!! You are never supposed to leave a hot empty pot cooking anyway!!

    So, don't let that scare you from getting this great cookware!

    BalasHapus